Lightworkers are the flame carriers, they are vibrating with the frequency necessary to upgrade this world into higher levels of existence.
What is a Lightworker?
Lightworkers are ascended souls that have agreed to come to this planet in order to heal, illuminate and enlighten the world.
However, not all lightworkers remember this once they are born. It usually takes time for them to start remembering.
When a Lightworker enters the physical world, they often struggle to manage their flame within.
Often, a Lightworker forgets their purpose and their flame is dimmed or extinguished by people who just don’t understand, or cannot see even a glimpse of the bigger picture.
But being surrounded by such people can be a powerful training for the Lightworker. In fact, in most cases such treatment from ignorant people is necessary for the Lightworker to dive deep and find the source of their own flame.
This can be a difficult process for most Lightworkers however, once their flame is shining brightly again, they become more powerful than ever.
They shine as a lighthouse for other lightworkers giving them direction and hope solely by their existence.
How to know if you are on your Lightworker Journey?
Lightworkers are healers, but how they choose to heal is entirely up to them.
Some take on the role of being a spiritual teacher, psychic or energy healer, whereas others do their work with more subtlety through writing, inspiring and creating.
In every lightworker’s life there comes a time for their journey to start in order for them to become who they truly are.
Here are the 10 most common signs experienced by most people reminding them that their lightworker journey has began.
If you experience ANY of these 10 signs, you are a Lightworker already on its journey:
1. You feel a calling to help, heal or guide others.
2. You are sensitive to energies or extremely empathic.
3. You possess gifts of mediumship or psychic abilities.
4. You feel REALLY strongly about environmentalism and the treatment of animals.
5. You feel an affinity to the healing arts and have explored many healing modalities.
6. You are very aware of your own fears and the fears of those around you.
7. You experienced a strong spiritual awakening.
8. You love being around people but also need your alone time to recharge. You are both an extrovert and an introvert.
9. You might be naturally driven to psychology or understand psychological patterns invisible to other people.
10. You see the number 1111 frequently (this is the calling card of a Lightworker).
What’s the Lightworkers’ mission?
Lightworkers heal the planet by healing those who inhabit it. In fact, most of the suffering created on the planet is done by unhealed trauma humanity suppresses down its collective psyche.
There is still a lot of unhealed trauma we carry around from WW1 and WW2 alone.
A Lightworker helps people become aware of what they need to heal deep inside and heal it. They do this through their work, whatever that is.
Every Lightworker is responsible for balancing out the energy of fear with the energy of love on this planet.
So here’s a BIG THANK YOU to whoever you are! Keep sharing light!
This post was republished from gostica.com. You can find the original post here.